1. Bamboos Consulting Ltd recognises the importance of your privacy. All information that you provide to us will be retained and disclosed only in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998.
2. Registration – Visitors to the Bamboos Consulting Ltd website are given the opportunity to register in various ways:
- The benefits of registration include the options to subscribe to different Bamboos Consulting Ltd newsletters that you will receive by e-mail.
3. Bamboos Consulting Ltd will not pass your details to any third party or company, except those that we use to perform statistical analysis, manage communications or act on our behalf.
4. From time to time, Bamboos Consulting Ltd will compile aggregate statistics about the services and may share them with reputable third parties. These statistics will not contain information that would enable any third party to identify you personally.
5. Bamboos Consulting Ltd reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with all applicable laws and lawful requests by the appropriate authorities, to operate its systems properly or for its own protection or that of its other users.
6. Bamboos Consulting Ltd stores all data securely.
7. Bamboos Consulting Ltd use Google Analytics on this web site to measure and analyse visitor information related to our web site. For that purpose, on the basis of your IP Address, Internet traffic data and data on your browser type and PC are collected, among other things. We will not use the data to identify you personally. On our web site, Cookies are also used in this context. A Cookie is a small piece of information that is stored on your computer in the form of a file. We will not use the data obtained via Cookies to identify you personally. You have options with regard to Cookies. By changing the settings of your browser, you may opt to accept Cookies, to be informed when a Cookie is being placed on your PC, or to reject all Cookies. Please consult the help utilities included within your browser. If you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our web site.
8. The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access personal information held about you. If you would like access to the information Bamboos Consulting Ltd has on you, please write to Bamboos Consulting Ltd, International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, City of London, EC1A 2BN and mark correspondence for the attention of “Legal Department – Subject Access Request”. Please enclose a cheque for £10 made payable to “Bamboos Consulting Ltd” to cover administration and processing costs.
Bamboos Consulting Ltd,
24 Holborn Viaduct,
City of London,
London EC1A 2BN,
Registered in England and Wales – 08739497
• remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
• remembering information you’ve given (e.g. your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
• analysing how you use the website to improve the way it works for you, to make sure that you find what you’re looking for easily, and to ensure it meets your needs.
• monitoring the efficiency of our advertising
2. What cookies we use and how we use them
2.1 Measuring website usage
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it is meeting its users’ needs and to understand how we could do things better.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store your name or address so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
The following cookies are set by Google Analytics:
3. How to manage cookies
If you continue with your visit to this site, you consent to the use of our cookies. Alternatively, you have options to manage the cookies that you want to accept from this site which we have detailed below.
Browser settings: Most browsers can be altered to prevent your computer from accepting cookies, although this may mean that some of the features of this site (and other sites) will not work properly and may restrict your user experience.
These settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
Turn off anonymous Google Analytics cookies: You can install a Google Analytics browser “plug in” to prevent the website sending information about your visit to Google Analytics. More information about this can be found below.